Saturday, October 21, 2006
Prioritizing Firefox Extension
After reading some comments to a post regarding tweaks for firefox improvement, I was feeling a bit guilty about the number of extensions I had accumulated over a period of time. Now is the time to do some housecleaning, Thus I have separaed the extensions into three categories, with a limit of 10 in each category. This is based soles on my frequency of use.
Must Haves:
Must Haves:
- Image Zoom
- Adblock
- Flashblock
- IE Tab
- BugMeNot
- del.icio.us
- Resize Search Box
- Greasemonkey
- FlashGot
- VideoDownloader
- PDF Download
- Tabbrowser Preferences
- Web Developer
- Download Manager Tweak
- Gmail Notifier
- IE View
- Super DragAndGo
- McAfee SiteAdvisor
- Google Notebook
- Tab Clicking Options
- History Menu
- Tab Mix Plus
- Clear Cache Button
- Switch Proxy Tool
Post a Comment